Mumbai: Mr. Debabrata(Debu) Mukherjee, Vice President, South West Asia Region Operations, Coca Cola was unanimously elected as the Chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the year 2017-2018 in the 69th AGM.
Mr. Mukherjee has more than 23 years of experience in the area of Strategic Planning, Sales and Marketing Operations. He has headed the marketing function for Coca-Cola in India and South Korea and has also played a leading role in setting up sales and distribution operations in key regions in India.
He is currently responsible for driving sustainable accelerated growth in the key South West Asia markets of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives.
Mr. Hormusji N Cama, Publisher Member on the Council representing “Mumbai Samachar” was unanimously elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Bureau for the year 2017-2018.
Members on the Bureau’s Council of Management for the year 2017-2018 are:
- Debabrata Mukherjee, Coca Cola India Pvt. Ltd. – Chairman
- Hemant Malik, ITC Limited. – Hony. Secretary
- SandipTarkas, Future Retail Ltd.
- MayankPareek, Tata Motors Ltd.
- Hormusji N. Cama, The Bombay Samachar Pvt. Ltd. – Dy. Chairman
- I. Venkat, Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Shailesh Gupta, JagranPrakashan Ltd.
- Devendra V Darda, Lokmat Media Pvt. Ltd.
- BenoyRoychowdhury, HT Media Ltd.
- ChandanMajumdar, ABP Pvt. Ltd.
- Raj Kumar Jain, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Pratap G. Pawar, Sakal Papers Pvt. Ltd.
Advertising Agencies Representatives
- MadhukarKamath, DDB Mudra Pvt. Ltd. – Hony. Treasurer
- ShashidharSinha, IPG Mediabrands, India
- Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO Pvt. Ltd.
- CVL Srinivas, Group M Media India Pvt. Ltd.
- HormuzdMasani – Secretary General