Solvathellam Unmai , the reality talk show anchored by Lakshmy Ramakrishnan has uncovered a lot of mysteries and hidden stories in the past. Last month, a mentally challenged boy was reunited with his family after 8 long years through the show. The show has reached yet another milestone by revealing a 2010 murder mystery now. In an episode aired on 17th April’14, 38 year old Babykala accused her 33 year old paramour Gowrishankar of Killing her husband Radhakrishnan by strangulating him on July 17th, 2010 when he was in an inebriated condition at his residence. Kala had then said that her husband died of cardiac arrest and cremated the body. Gowrishankar later became the revenue inspector and has now been transferred to Thirupattur where he decided to get married to another girl. In the fear of losing his support post his wedding, Babykala had opened up with the accusations against Gowrishankar in the show. While Gowrishankar said it was Babykala who had instigated him to commit the crime, both accepted their involvement in the murder during police investigation and now land up in prison. The revealing of the murder mystery was covered by all major publications in Tamilnadu and can be read from the following sites. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Mans-murder-comes-to-light-after-wifes-confession-on-TV-reality-show/articleshow/34422135.cms http://epaper.newindianexpress.com/265806/The-New-Indian-Express-Chennai/01052014#page/1/2 http://epaper.dailythanthi.com/firstpage.aspx# http://epaper.maalaimalar.com/epaperhome.aspx?issue=3042014 http://epaper.dinamalar.com/PUBLICATIONS/DM/DINAMALAR/2014/05/01/ArticleHtmls/01052014006005.shtml?Mode=1 http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=493197 This is just yet another feather in the cap for Zee Tamizh. Zee Tamizh assures to build hope, positivity and have many such milestones reached in the years to come !!
Solvathellam Unmai reveals a 2010 murder mystery !!
- L&K Saatchi & Saatchi wins global communications mandate of Rotimatic; rolls out inaugural global brand campaign
- Zee LIVE brings National edition of Culture festival Arth to New Delhi, this February
- Ipsos India in overdrive with Mystery Shoppers
- Taproot Dentsu bags advertising mandate for Big FM
- Shemaroo Strengthens its International Business Team with Sanjukta Ghosh and Nikhil Singh
- WolfzHowl hires Shweta Sinha and Maulik Kalamthekar to strengthen its strategic talent pool
- Cinépolis celebrates yet another successful year of National Popcorn Day with patrons
- ZEE5 to launch Original film ‘Veergati‘ inspired by real events in Kashmir, on this Republic Day
- Zenith launches global culture initiative to transform Blue Monday into Zenith Monday
- The Quint’s “Me, The Change” event Celebrates India’s First-time Women Voters
- Havas Group India appoints Mayur Hola as National Creative Director for Havas Creative
- Dentsu Aegis Network appoints Henry Tajer as new CEO for Australia & New Zealand
- Opinion: Gillette, The Best A Brand Can Be